O lvls are over for me you know??!!!
YA KNOW?????!!!!!
Ah. I cant believe it.
CANT
Actually, I'm not as happy as I thought I would be.
Bah.
He's going Taiwan anyway. Soon.
So we've only got one week or so to celebrate MY FREEDOM.
CHUCKLES.
oh oh.
I wanna change my blog skin.
I'm freaking sick of this.
But I dunno where to start.
Diao. ??
Any suggestions where to chuck my whole sec 3 & 4 10yr series, notes, worksheets?
They're abt 1m thick.
Serious!!.
Seems like nobody missed me.
Cos no one tagged.
):
Anyway, i just realise how placating the radio is!
Especially when i quarrel with him and get SO SO SO SO SO pissed.
Yea! Thanks lotsa to the radio inventor.
:D
Or maybe i should give credit to simoneeeee. haha
Omgosh. I wanna watch harry potter IV!!!!
But i'm going on MONDAY, with my DATE. :DDDDD
Oooooo!! Can't wait. The movie's gonna be soooooo GREAT!
Ahhh. I love Rowling.
Whoa. Looks like I got tonnes to update.
HEH. But I gotta go.
Good luck to those who still have the Sci MCQ ppr (:
JIAYOU AH!! must study!